AUDIO & VIDEO
A home entertainment system can change the home environment in a matter of seconds, depending on the quality of the entertainment. More and more people access online options and content increasingly day by day.
- The smart home, as an installation, plays a triple role:
- Increases safety at home, at your apartment and at the company;
- Allows you to monitor what is happening in your absence;
- Allows you to minimize the costs of failures, burglary or theft.
- In practice it is as follows.
- With Smart Home, your home, business and apartment will become safer. In the absence of light, wi-fi LEDs can switch on and off in the specified order in the selected rooms. In this way, they will imitate your presence.
- When properly programmed, the wi-fi LED light can dim, creating a pleasant twilight in your child’s room. Toddlers will not wake up in total darkness.
- You can disconnect your smart plug by using your smartphone, by bus, or by the car at traffic lights.
- In the same way, you will turn on the oven that will start cooking for example 20 minutes before your arrival, or activate the water heater to take a hot bath.
- When you are away from home, because you are on vacation, on a business trip, at a wedding or party, or even shopping at the other end of the city, you’ll find out what’s happening at home. Camera will provide you with a permanent view of the rooms in which they will be set up. If you install them outdoors, you’ll also see what’s going on around the building, on the property and in the garage. For this purpose, choose outdoor, water-resistant and temperature-sensitive models, as well as recording at dusk and at low light. We have also written about how to choose an IP camera in our guide: IP Camera – why do you need it? Monitoring your home.
- With the camera system, you’ll see if kids are over-playing with the toys at home, how long they are sitting in front of the computer, or whether they are actually learning. You will also check whether an older person (grandmother, grandfather or aunt) does not need help. Note the models with two-way microphones. Then you will get in touch with the household members.
- You also check the behaviour of the quadruple camera. As studies of animal behaviour have shown, dogs can withstand a certain amount of time in loneliness. Interesting, is not it?
- The smart home will also keep you from many other events. Example: You are hurrying to work and you may not turn off the gas. Specialized gas sensors will alert you to this by activating an alarm on your phone. If there is a flood, you will also know about it, because the flood sensor will react immediately. You can find an example of how to install a smart home in the following graphics.